We are seeking a positive, friendly and organized leader to manage landscape maintenance services for homeowners, property managers and commercial businesses. This position is ideal for an individual who enjoys variety in their work day including customer/team interaction in the field, time in the office for planning/scheduling, and opportunities to identify and implement creative, win-win solutions. Frontier offers a competitive compensation package including benefits.
Our Landscape Maintenance Group provides the following services: Plant and Turf Care; Irrigation and Low Voltage Lighting Repair/Maintenance; Water Feature Repair/Maintenance; Seasonal Yard Clean-ups Our Professional Service Teams also feature: Licensed Pesticide Applicators and Certified Irrigation Backflow Testers The Account Manager- Landscape Maintenance is responsible for building and maintaining positive business relationships with customers and team members by providing effective landscape maintenance solutions to meet or exceed their goals and needs. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and production skills, we want to hear from you!
- Contacts current landscape maintenance customers; customer service and extra work sales
- Conducts job walk throughs and inspections
- Coordinates, supports and provides leadership to production personnel
- Fosters a culture of teamwork, cooperation and safety
- Orders materials for timely completion of jobs
- Maintains a positive customer experience by setting accurate expectations
- Follows up and communicates with customers in a timely, proactive manner
- Completes timely, accurate job documentation
- Handles multiple priorities effectively
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree is desirable
- 2+ years of landscape maintenance work history including irrigation and plant/turf care experience
- Plant identification
- Experience managing landscape crew supervisors
- Effective communication skills; Bilingual–English and Spanish language skills are desirable
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration skills
- Energetic, motivated and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
Responsive to customer/employee questions
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately
- Solves problems in a creative, empathetic, confident fashion
- Completes reports and other required documentation in a timely, accurate manner.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to increase industry knowledge
- Computer software to include Word, Excel, Outlook
- Pesticide license is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process. For consideration, please email the following information: 1. Résumé 2. Cover letter including compensation goals Equal Opportunity Employer
Frontier Landscaping Inc.
11402 NE St. Johns Rd.
Vancouver, WA. 98686
Fax : 360-574-6862
11402 NE St. Johns Road Vancouver, WA 98686
or email it to email@example.com